Schedule of Activities (ACAP Week Curriculum At-A-Glance)
The Schedule of Activities for ACAP Week does not just include Accounting, but covers other areas/topics necessary for a successful matriculation in college. See ACAP 2021 Schedule of Activities.
Daily Schedule of Activities:
* Sunday, June 27, 2021: Check-in, Opening Reception, Teambuilding
* Monday, June 28, 2021: Introduction to College Life, Accounting 101, Executive Roundtable/Dinner
* Tuesday, June 29, 2021: Introduction to Business, Careers in Accounting, Talk Back
* Wednesday, June 30, 2021: Corporate Tour, Social Outing/Alumni Night
* Thursday, July 1, 2021: Computer Lab, Student Evaluations, Group Presentations, Talent Show
* Friday, July 2, 2021: Check-Out, Closing Luncheon
Various hands-on exercises have been developed to test the students' understanding of subject matter presented. Students are expected to complete all assignments and earn various points for doing so. The Top Male and Top Female Awards are presented based on total points earned. See more here.